In 2022, EDLTTP will focus on "Eco-Design for Creative Economy", involving contents as themed lectures, field study, workshop and cooperation delivery. The Program is open to the global community, in particular government officials and country representatives of UNIDO.
This Program, with "Eco-Design for Creative Economy" as the theme, will help trainees improve their "design thinking", and apprehend the unity and coordination of economic development and environmental protection. Meanwhile, it attaches equal importance to theory and practice. In addition to the lectures, trainees will experience the practice of technology and design, perceive the impact of intelligent technology on the green economic design, learn how to build an inclusive innovation ecosystem in the context of the new industrial revolution, and produce green product innovation concept, which are both appreciated by the customers and beneficial to enterprises. This program will introduce what green industry is and policies for promoting the development of green economy, interpret how the government, enterprises and ecological management departments coordinate concerned stakeholders, and guide trainees to add jobs with forward-looking green environmental protection technology so as to build a diversified and efficient green economy.
- Policy interpretation and intellectual property management
- Product innovation and business model
- Intelligent products and green economy
- Internet of industry and intelligent life
- Creativity and enterprises' strategy
- Globalization and localization of design
- Value opportunity analysis of product and service
- Field investigation of green industry